Join us at FOODEX 2014
Bulk Packaging specialist Cliffe Packaging will be demonstrating our Food Grade Bulk Bags at this years FOODEX exhibition taking place between 24-26 March at the NEC Birmingham and would like to invite you to attend and visit us in Hall 20 stand H369.
Having firmly established itself as one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Food Grade Bulk Bags, quality is first and foremost in our mind; Cliffe Packaging supply bulk bags that are manufactured to conform to stringent international practices of hygiene and quality to ensure that only the highest standard food grade bulk bags are produced in strict compliance with HACCP, BRC and AIB standards.
Cliffe Packaging Food Grade Bulk Bags and FIBCs are:
- Manufactured from high quality materials to UK & EU safety standards.
- Produced in our custom facility using the latest ‘clean room’ ultra violet light sterilisation technology & audited by the UK’s leading food & pharmaceutical companies
- Subjected to stringent safety and quality checks throughout all stages of production
- Vacuumed scrupulously to eliminate any risk of stray fibres entering your product
- Packed in sterile conditions and on heat treated pallets to ISPM standards
- Fully certified under ISO22000:2005 and BRC accreditation
- Stocked in minimal ‘just in time’ batches to ensure they arrive with you fresh from production
- Delivered direct by BRC accredited food grade logistics operators
Click here for more information on our Food Grade Bulk Bags or call us now on 0845 4811 200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org